All bookings are made with Extragreen Holidays Group Management Pty Ltd (ABN 53 658 793 367) (us/we). By booking a trip with us you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in these booking conditions. Your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation and/or invoice.
Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you also read the information relating to your product or service prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the tour you are undertaking. Extragreen Holidays Group Management Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarise themselves with the booking terms and conditions.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Children aged 2 years and up to 12 years receive Child fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 12 years and over.
- Children aged 2-12 travelling on a public day tour must be seated in an allocated seat and wear a seat belt.
Pick-up & Drop-off
- We may offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off services to various accommodation providers. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to be waiting out the front of your selected pickup location (accommodation provider) at least 10 minutes before departure. Failure to wait out the front of your selected location may result in the tour guide being unable to locate you causing failure to load. We cannot be held responsible for passengers who fail to load.
- Please notify us of any dietary requirements, food allergies and/or medical conditions at the time of booking or 7-days prior to tour departure. Limited food options are available on extended tours, forward planning is required to ensure we can accommodate but not guaranteed.
- We may also, acting as an agent or reseller for various third party suppliers of goods and services, engage relevant third party suppliers to supply you with other goods or services, for example, ski hire and lift tickets associated with snow tours (third party arrangements).
- Any third party arrangements are collateral to the bus transportation services we directly provide you. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) arrange relevant contracts between you and relevant third party goods and services providers, as may be relevant to the particular tour you have booked.
- We exercise due care and skill in choosing third party providers of goods and services but have no control over, and to the extent permitted by law, no liability for, the goods and services provided by relevant third parties.
- All third party arrangements made on your behalf are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party suppliers.
Cancellation by the Traveller
If you wish to change or cancel a trip:
We understand that travel plans can sometimes change, if you cancel some or all portions of your booking the cancellation terms set out below will apply. A cancellation will only take effect when we receive written confirmation that you have sent to your relevant booking agent notifying them of your cancellation.
- Flexible date changes: unlimited supply of free date changes available up until 7 days prior to departure, while fare difference applies.
- 7 days or more prior to departure, we will refund the balance paid by you in connection to your booking less any unrecoverable costs.
- Cancelled within 7 days or failure to board on tour will result in full fare forfeiture of the ticket price and not eligible for a refund.
Different cancellation conditions may apply if/when booked through third party agents, your travel consultant will advise if differences apply. We strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking. If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced, we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services. If you fail to join a trip, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made or compensation for departure costs incurred. The above cancellation terms are less any unrecoverable costs by accommodation providers, travel agents, third-party affiliates and supplier fees.
Cancellation by the operator
We may cancel a trip at any time up to 7 days before departure. Alternatively, we can cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events occur that deem it not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your trip, we can offer you a choice of:
- A 100% reimbursement of monies paid for your trip.
- Transfer amounts paid to alternative departure date or tour operated by us.
- Issued with a credit travel voucher to the amount paid for your trip, valid for 3-years.
Force Majeure Cancellation
A “Force Majeure Event” includes but is not limited to: acts of God; war; civil commotion; riot; blockade or embargo; fire; explosion; breakdown; union dispute; earthquake; epidemic, pandemic or other health emergency; flood; windstorm or other extreme weather event; lack or failure of courses of supply; passage of any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand, requisition or requirement or any other act of any government authority, beyond the reasonable control of the parties, whether or not foreseeable, which would make it dangerous or not viable for a trip to commence or continue.
If a trip is cancelled due to a ‘Force Majeure Event’, we can offer you a choice of:
- A 100% credit voucher of monies paid for your trip.
- A refund minus unrecoverable costs.
Any credit travel voucher resulting from cancellation as mentioned:
- 3-year expiry date and may be applied towards any other available trip offered by us
- Are not redeemable for cash.
- Excludes flights, accommodations, and insurance as they will have their own booking conditions
In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
- We recommend all guests have travel insurance and should be taken out at the time of booking prior to tour departure. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of $200 000 for each of the categories of cover.
- We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. If you have travel insurance connected to your credit card or bank account please ensure you have details of the participating insurer, the insurance policy number and emergency contact number with you rather than the bank’s name and credit card details.
Limitation of liability
- You agree to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage suffered by us in respect of goods or services provided to you in respect of third party arrangements, including but not limited to, claims in relation to damaged equipment e.g., ski equipment.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur due to factors beyond our direct control or by reason of any act or omission of any third party.
Recreational services waiver
- As part of your tour, you may engage in sporting activities or leisure-time pursuits or other activities that involve a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk and are undertaken for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure (recreational services). This may include but is not limited to, skiing, snowboarding and snow sports.
- To the extent permitted by law, Extragreen Holidays Group Management Pty Ltd, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents or legal representatives, for personal injury or death suffered by you due to the negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty of Extragreen Holidays Group Management Pty Ltd, including but not limited to any liability for recreational services not being rendered with due care and skill or not being reasonably fit for any purpose you have made known, expressly or by implication, to us or because we failed to achieve any result reasonably expected by you, which you made known, expressly or by implication, to us or for breach of any other consumer guarantee of the Australian Consumer Law (Vic) or of the Australian Consumer Law (Cth).
- You acknowledge that recreational services and associated recreational activities are dangerous with many risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You assume and accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue Extragreen Holidays Group Management Pty Ltd, its employees, directors and agents for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from your use of such services or your participation in such activities.
- Please see the below-prescribed warning in relation to recreational services in Victoria you participate in, to the extent that they are held to be supplied by us. By booking this tour you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
Warning under the Australian consumer law and fair trading act 2012
Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the supplier named on this form is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you
- are rendered with due care and skill.
- are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier.
- might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier.
Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in clause 9 of this form.
The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.