ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover the colourful underwater world of the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef on this full-day catamaran cruise to the Agincourt Reef. Accompanied by a marine biologist, you’ll learn all about the reef’s unique ecosystem and a mind-boggling variety of marine life, and tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (included) on board. Want to get closer? Choose from guided snorkelling, scuba diving or Ocean Walker Helmet diving tour, or admire the magnificent corals on a semi-submersible submarine (extra costs apply).
- Full-day cruise to Agincourt Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas.
- Swim and snorkel from a submerged platform with instructors on hand to help.
- Underwater Observatory for coral and fish viewing.
- Fish feeding which conducted from the snorkelling platform.
- Tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef presentations by a qualified marine biologist.
- Optional guided snorkelling tours, scuba diving and Ocean Walker helmet diving.
- Cruise on a large, twin-hulled, wave-piercing catamaran for a smooth ride accommodating up to 400 passengers.
- Adult $284/person
- Child $147/person
- Adult $20/person
- Child $10/person
Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Adult $35/person
- Child $20/person
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Stinger/Lycra Suits & Bouyancy Aids provided
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding (conducted by crew)
- Introductory Guided Snorkel Tour
- Advanced Guided Snorkel Tour
- Oceanwalker Helmet Dive (1 dive)
- Cert Diver – Full Gear (1 dive)
- Cert Diver – Full Gear (2 dives)
- Intro Diver – Full Gear (1 dive)
- Scenic Heli Flight-10 Mins